© NUTRICON 2017 – 2023. All Rights Reserved.
“we believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination”
The 5th International Conference on Food, Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle 2023
We are dedicated to support you through every phase of your journey in research publication. With the aim of locating your research to the right destination, The International Conference on Food, Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle 2023 (NUTRICON 2023) has amplified its publication opportunities by partnering with TIIKM Publishing!
What you can find in this page
Benefits with publications
Explore the avenues for publication at NUTRICON 2023
Book of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts for the 5th International Conference on Food, Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle 2023 (NUTRICON 2023) will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with an associated ISBN 978-624-5746-38-5.
We follow universally accepted ethics and COPE standards on publication.
Submit Your Full Paper either to a Journal or Conference Proceedings
We are working with internationally accredited journals from renowned publishers and conference participants are provided with the opportunity to submit their full papers for online (closed access) publication in these journals.
We assist and guide you to get your papers published for free of charge in these journals. Especially, through the coordination and collaboration with these journals, we offer an enormous opportunity for our conference participants to get their full papers published in Special Issues of these particular journals.
Guides on submission and author instructions of your preferred journal will be provided separately via an email after the conference.
*** Please note that all supporting journals are subjecting submissions to the double-blind peer-review process. The decision on publication will depend on the peer-review process. Participants are advised to read the journal’s scope and aim before deciding the suitable journal. We follow universally accepted ethics on publication. Accordingly, a guarantee for publication will not be issued before making the submission and completion of the review process.
- We will guide you to prepare your manuscript to conform to journal requirements through simplified guides.
- Our publication team will contact you within one week after the conference and guides on submission and author instructions of your preferred journal will be provided separately via an email.
- You are instructed to follow the guidelines and do the submission precisely.
- Receive comprehensive review comments and even if the feedback is negative it paves the path to develop your paper and re-submit.
- We will follow up and communicate with respective journals with regard to your paper submissions.
- The process might look extremely complicated and tiresome. With our publication support packs, you can leave the onerous task of managing the submission and publication process to TIIKM Publishing.
- Trust our years of experience in dealing with leading academic journals and privilege more of our services to make your publication journey a success.
- Read through the aims, scope, guidelines of journals carefully.
- Select the most appropriate journal for your paper.
- Prepare your manuscript to conform to journal requirements/ guidelines.
- Execute a language and grammar check before submission.
- The language, flow of the paper and scholarly writing style are of key importance.
- Giving an International flavour would be an additional advantage when submitting to International journals.
- Plagiarism can tarnish an author’s reputation and credibility as a researcher. Hence following ethics will be of utmost importance.
- Quality of graphics and artwork are vital.
- The reference list should be academically sound and should be formatted according to the journal’s preferred referencing style.
Current Medical Research and Opinion
Online ISSN: 1473-4877
Editor in chief: Dimitri P. Mikhailidis, Royal Free Hospital and University College Medical School London, UK
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
Abstracted/ Indexed In SCOPUS, PubMed, Science Citation Index, ISI Web Of Knowledge, PsycINFO, and many more
Current Nutrition Reports
Online ISSN: 2161-3311
Editor in chief: Stella Lucia Volpe, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), USA
Abstracted/ Indexed In SCOPUS, Science Citation Index, CLOCKSS, EBSCO Discovery Service, Medline, and many more
Nutrition & Food Science
Publisher: Emerald publishing
Abstracted/ Indexed In SCOPUS, BI/INFORM, AGRICOLA, Biobusiness, CAB Abstracts, Career and Technical Education, Dairy Science Abstracts, Discovery, Emerald Management Reviews, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), and many more
British Food Journal
Publisher: Emerald publishing
Abstracted/ Indexed In SCOPUS, Hygiene & Communicable Diseases, AgBiotech News & Information, AgBiotechNet, Animal Breeding Abstracts, Australian Business, Science Citation Index (ISI), SciSearch (ISI), Seed Abstracts, and many more
Global Food Security
Abstracted/ Indexed In Scopus, AGRICOLA, Agricultural Engineering Abstracts, Environmental, Abstracts, Engineering Village – GEOBASE, Nutrition Abstracts, Science Citation Index and many more
Publisher: Elsevier Inc.
Abstracted/ Indexed In SCOPUS, Web of Science, Index to Scientific Reviews, BIOMED, Science Citation Index, Elsevier BIOBASE, Reference Update, Current Contents – Life Sciences, PubMed/Medline and many more
Conference Proceedings of Nutricon 2023
All full papers sent for Conference Proceedings of The 5th International Conference on Food, Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle 2023 (NUTRICON 2023) will be subjected to a double-blind reviewing process and will be electronically published in open access with the ISSN 2682-7026 in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Our proceedings have coverage Google Scholar and Crossref and sooner the papers will be submitted to renowned indexes like Scopus, Thomson Reuters, CABI for possible indexing. Further, proceedings provides PlumX Metrics (by Elsevier) for researchers where they can visualize the research impact from their individual pieces of work.
If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for the NUTRICON 2023 you are encouraged to submit your full papers.
- The entire process will be handled through the Online Journal System in a very professional manner.
- The double-blind peer-reviewing process will ensure that you receive developmental feedback on your paper
- DOI link is provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501)
- Archive your manuscripts in Online Journal System (OJS), maintain by TIIKM which is linked with Google Scholar and enhance citations for your manuscript
- Share your paper in any web-based sources/ author profiles to strengthen your academic profile
- Grab this opportunity and get you into a Ph.D. or Master’s program easily and apply for scholarships
- Having published work will give you a promotional boost to advance your career path and make you more confident
- All manuscripts are expected to be prepared as a single editable MS Word document with the complete text, references, tables and figures included.
- The manuscript should be in English and checked for grammar and language errors.
- Identify one author as the corresponding author (All future communications will be done through the corresponding author).
- The corresponding author should take the approval of all authors for submission. TIIKM will not be responsible to answer co-authors of the manuscript.
- The Corresponding author is responsible for the full paper submitted to TIIKM. Co-authors’ names, affiliations and email addresses should be correctly mentioned in the manuscripts and entered in the OJS.
- All contributors included in your paper should properly acknowledge with referencing and if your study has been funded or supported by any institution, agency, etc…, please indicate the same under “Acknowledgement”
- Authors must follow guide for authors strictly. Editors reserve the right to adjust the style to certain standards of uniformity.
- If the reviewers suggest advanced revisions, authors will be provided more time to revise the manuscript. In such a scenario, the publication of the manuscript will be pushed to the next issue.
- We follow universal accepted ethics & policies on publication and authors are advised to read and follow the instructions before making the submission.
- Attend the conference and present your research work
- If your first preference is to publish in conference proceedings read the provided information clearly
- Download the full paper template for conference proceedings
- Prepare your manuscript according to provided guidelines
- Upload your paper through TIIKM Online Journal Systems (OJS) on or before the deadline: To be Updated
- Receive review comments for your paper through qualified reviewers
- Revise your paper based on review comments
- Upload the revised paper on or before the stipulated deadline
- Receive the copy of edited manuscripts for screening prior to DOI submission
- Confirm your final copy of the paper and provide us the camera-ready copy of the paper
- Get your paper published in OJS
- Receive DOI link provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501)
**Guides on account formation and submission will be provided separately via an email after the conference.
To assist you in preparing your paper, we provide Full paper template. Please save the template to your hard drive, ready for use.
Follow this order when typing manuscripts*: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, References and Appendix
This format is provided for original research papers. Authors can follow respective formats for review articles, book reviews, commentaries etc.
Word limit: The Abstract should be no more than 275 words and one paragraph only. The target length for an article is 3,000–5,000 words (excluding figures, tables and references). Articles should not exceed 6,500 words including abstract, endnotes, tables, figures, figure captions or legends, references, acknowledgements and appendices
No more than 6 keywords. Read making your article more discoverable, including information on choosing a title and search engine optimization.
Manuscripts should be submitted in Times New Roman 11 point font, 1.5 line spacing, using the format and reference of American Psychological Association (APA).
- Figures. Figures should be high quality (1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale and 300 dpi for color, at the correct size). Figures should be supplied in one of our preferred file formats: EPS, PS, JPEG, GIF, or Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX).
- Tables. Tables should present new information rather than duplicating what is in the text. Readers should be able to interpret the table without reference to the text. Please supply editable files.
- Equations. If you are submitting your manuscript as a Word document, please ensure that equations are editable.
- Units. Please use SI units (non-italicized).
- Should be used sparingly - only where they ease the reader’s task by reducing repetition of long, technical terms. Initially use the word in full, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter use the abbreviation only.
-A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project to Make Your Research Publication Possible-
Preliminary Reviews for Your Full Paper with the world-class publication “Steering Committee” prior to the conference
One of the major issues faced by novice researchers/authors in the present setting is the lack of perspectives to improve writing for academic publications. As a “PUBLISHelp” is introduced by TIIKM to help authors develop their full papers prior to the conference. Once the request is been made, a steering committee member will be assigned to provide the author with developmental comments for the improvement of the full paper. Our main goal is to assist our conference participants to keep one step ahead to improve their valuable research papers.
This project is designed to help researchers/authors who aspire to develop their full papers up to the standard of high quality academic journals
Benefits to Authors
- Obtain experts’ inputs to improve your paper
- We assist you to obtain constructive inputs and different perspectives from qualified scholars. This will help strengthen the quality of your paper. Reviewed and revised paper with a world-class scientific committee will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
- Ability to gain tips to strengthen your presentation
- Feedback received via this committee will help you polish the final presentation at the conference as well.
- Help develop academic writing skills
- The knowledge that you will be gathering from this initiative will benefit you in your future academic writing for academic publications.
- Free Service
- This is a free project designed by TIIKM and NUTRICON to help conference participants develop their career an extra mile.
To Apply for this valuable Opportunity
You have to be a paid participant for the conference
Have your full paper sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 6 weeks prior to the conference date with the subject “Application for PUBLISHelp Service – NUTRICON”
Please mention your abstract ID and Registration ID in the email body
**Limited number of opportunities based on a First Come First Serve basis
If you are interested in joining the Steering Committee:
Please convey your interests to Mr. Shalika Wickrama at email@example.com with your CV. (Please indicate “Application for Steering Committee” in the subject line)
We offer a range of academic services with the aim of supporting you to success your journey in research publication.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact Mr. Shalika Wickrama at firstname.lastname@example.org from our team.
If you have any questions regarding the options for publication of your work,
please try our FAQ or you can send inquiries to our team at any time.
Contact: Mr. Shalika Wickrama
Whatsapp: +94 70 362 8716
Copyright © 2023 TIIKM Publishing, All Rights Reserved. | Designed by TIIKM – IT Team
Disclaimer: TIIKM Publishing is a platform assisting scholars to get their valuable research work published and aspire their dreams as scholars with a solid research background. We serve the purpose of knowledge transfer and own all copyrights in the texts, images, graphics, user interface and other contents provided on the website. You may use the services and other contents included in this page for your own individual non-commercial and information purpose only. Any other use, including any commercial purpose and illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action.