If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for the 3rd International Conference on Food, Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle ’19 you are encouraged to submit your full papers.
Submit full paper before 29th November 2019
- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing
- The manuscripts should be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) with other supporting documents as requested in call for paper email
- Send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline
- Read through the journal’s Aims, Scope, Article preparation guidelines and Submission process before preparing the manuscript
- Select and indicate the journal you prefer to publish with
- Receive guidelines on submission through us and submit accordingly
Reviewing Process in a snapshot
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- All papers will go through double blind peer-review process and are expected to meet criteria outline by the journal
- You may ask to revise the paper and submit back on or before the stated deadline
- Acceptance or non-acceptance of the paper is solely in the hands of editorial board
** For further details on publication contact Head of Publications at email@example.com **