© NUTRICON 2017 – 2023. All Rights Reserved.
The 5th International Conference on Food, Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle 2023
27th – 28th July 2023 | Bangkok, Thailand
Welcome to the 5th International Conference on Food, Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle 2023 which will take place from the 27th – 28th July 2023 in Hybrid Platform. We hope the NUTRICON 2023 unites diverse scholars, researches, activists, academics, and case studies from all over the world, in parallel sessions while offering many networking and publishing opportunities.
Purpose of Nutricon 2023
We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination!
“A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project To Make Your Research Publication Possible”
- This is a free project which is designed to help you to develop your full papers up to the standard.
- We provide preliminary reviews for your full paper with the world-class publication “steering committee” prior to the conference.
- Reviewed and revised paper with constructive inputs will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
Need support to publish your paper???
- COPE Standard
- Double-blind peer-reviewing from World-class Scientific Committee Available Online
- Papers from
- 100+ authors*
- 40+ countries* (*According to the past history)
- High quality double-blind peer-reviewing
- Open Access via Online Journal System
- Google Scholar
- Crossref Coverage
- PlumX Metrics
- Maintaining the high quality standards
- Submission to major indexing
- FREE of Charge for Submissions
- SCOPUS indexed journals
- Workshops with Experts
- All major indexing
- Personalized Guidance
- Support with preliminary reviews
Why Join Nutricon 2023 ?