© NUTRICON 2017 – 2023. All Rights Reserved.
Theme: “New Challenges and Future Perspectives in Nutrition and Sustainable Food in Post Pandemic & Climate Change Era”
Purpose of Nutricon 2023
Nutricon 2023 has been designed as a knowledge-sharing platform for you to share your latest research findings, knowledge, opinions, suggestions, and vision, while also providing a variety of interact platforms in the field of Food, Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle, such as panels, keynote forums by prominent researchers in the field, group discussion, workshops, networking, and many exciting experiences.
- Nutritional Metabolic
- Chrono nutrition
- Sustainable food
- COVID-19 & Nutrition
- Aquaculture Nutrition
- Climate Change and Food Systems
- Clinical Nutrition
- Food omics
Meet the Experts in the Field
[ Keynote Speaker ]
President of Federation of Asian Nutrition Societies (FANS) 2019-2023
President of Food and Nutrition Society of Indonesia Scientific Advisor of Global Obesity
Awareness for Longevity & Svelte (GOALS)
Professor of Applied Nutrition IPB University
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chooose Your Best Plan
We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination!
“A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project To Make Your Research Publication Possible”
- This is a free project which is designed to help you to develop your full papers up to the standard.
- We provide preliminary reviews for your full paper with the world-class publication “steering committee” prior to the conference.
- Reviewed and revised paper with constructive inputs will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
Need support to publish your paper???
- ISBN 978-624-5746-38-5
- COPE Standard
- Double-blind peer-reviewing from World-class Scientific Committee Available Online
- Papers from
- 100+ authors*
- 40+ countries*
- ISSN 2682-7026
- High quality double-blind peer-reviewing
- Open Access via Online Journal System
- Google Scholar
- Crossref Coverage
- PlumX Metrics
- Maintaining the high quality standards
- Submission to major indexing
- FREE of Charge for Submissions
- 06 SCOPUS indexed journals
- Workshops with Experts
- All major indexing
- Personalized Guidance
- Support with preliminary reviews
Workshop on Publication
Dissemination of research findings is an essential part of the scientific research process. Hence, it is of utmost importance for a researcher who is writing a full paper with the aim of publishing in a reputable journal or in a reputable proceeding. Furthermore, getting a paper published in a reputable peer-reviewed journal or proceeding is an important milestone for researchers.
Date: 04th August 2023
Why Join Nutricon 2023 ?