In order to present at the International Conference on Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle 2018,
You have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline. The abstract must first pass a blind peer review and if accepted by the reviewer, we will send you the abstract acceptance notification. Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstract submission: 12th September 2018
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of the abstract review notice to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 13th August 2018
- Full paper submission: 04th December 2018
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process please consider the following guidelines, information, tips and terms mentioned.
How to Submit
- Please submit your abstract to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). Receipt of your submission will be acknowledged through an email within three working days.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words. Please download the abstract template provided and follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Abstracts which do not apply to the correct format will be rejected. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt. The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. If revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the International Conference Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle 2018 At least one of the authors of the paper must register and pay the registration fees for the conference by 12th September 2018 to be included in to the final program.
Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt. Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference, if the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration is required to be made independently. However they will be given a discount of 15% from the Non Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee. Please make prior communications with regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle Conference 2018 provides you the opportunity to present your research paper under the conference tracks mentioned in the call for papers. Please submit your abstracts according to the deadlines in the Dates of Importance
To be a presenter at the conference you must select your presentation mode.
Communications from NutriCon 2018 ( If you did not recieve any email from NutriCon 2018 )
- Please set your email spam filter to accept messages from “@nutritionconference.co” and “@tiikmedu.com”.
- Contact the main conference coordinator at email@example.com in case you do not receive an acknowledgment / follow-up email from the conference secretariat after sending in your abstract, registrations or inquiry within 48 hours.
- Please check your email spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- We will send you regular updates regarding the conference development.
- Please go through the said updates and plan your schedule well ahead of time.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract, this will enable our team to contact you if you should have any issues regarding your abstract or registration.